From way up here, the world seems small. The lights glittering dancing on our forms. Could this be more perfect? More amazing. Bodies intertwined. Warmth. This is the memory I'll keep forever.
Late one night.. Kris decided to show me something. Exited I went off with him. We came up this large hill, and to my surprise before me was the entire city sparkling against the night sky. Honestly this was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. From there it was as if I was looking down at the galaxy. I was like a small child in awe. The light in my eyes was probably amazing. And I could only gasp, "how beautiful". To People who have life in the city their entire life this is probably nothing, but for me it was amazing. And to make things that much more beautiful, as I glanced up into the sky you could see the stars. How amazing! Even with all those lights. I truly felt special.
So arms wrapped around me, I clinging closely. We went on the heartfelt song of emotions. Both amazed at how we got to this point in life. The unluckiest day of all time became out luckiest. 9-11 in New york city, our life's became "perfect". Our hearts beating as we talked of everything thus far. And sitting there looking out his arms around me, it felt like we had been doing this for an eternity, instead of the short week it has only been. Honestly though, it does not feel like a week. Everything feels so right, so perfect, it's like the world shifted and completed finally.
Emotions on fire, spiraling out into the night sky, the two of us looking into each others eyes and those words escaped from his lips, caressing my ear. A melody so sweet, blush to my cheeks face buried in his chest, in my ear he whispered.
I don't think anything could have be more perfect. Ever.
I'm so in love. I can not wait for it to be perfect. To be okay.
I can't wait.. To say "yes".
No comments:
Post a Comment