Innocence....

Innocence....

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happiness.

Sitting there the hours slowing ticking by. The world around me nothing, only my thoughts played on my brain. My eyes closed breathing deeply. Breath in. Breath out. Breath Slow.

The plane ride blew my mind, between the anxiety And the butterflies I seriously felt like I would just vomit. So I calmed myself. I thought of our meeting so many times. It's filled my mind for days now. And my excitement was overwhelming. When the plane finally landed I took a deep breath and walked off. Walking down those hallways to baggage was the longest moments of my life. I almost couldn't breath at all. I just kept praying you were really there.

And when I saw you pacing I smiled so big and I couldn't help myself at all. My butterflies were dancing like crazy and the world finally seems to come to peace. So when I basically pounced you, I was almost in tears. We had a meeting that would rival those of the lovers coming home to see their family for the first time in months. I was so happy I was in your arms and I was so close to tears of joy. I remember the guy that worked there looking over at us and you could just see that wonder in his eyes, like wow, That's what it should be like. It was amazing, and never could I have pictured it more perfect then it was.

My hand in yours I realized how perfectly they fit together and my mind was at ease as if something kept telling me it was meant to be. besides the fates have battled for far to long, it had to happen. And it did.

So my First night with you has been amazing. i was so scared I never thought I'd be okay. I thought for sure I'd be scared and distant, but it seems like I can't be close enough to you. And now you are asleep and all I can do is watch you and smile.
When you look at me the way you do, it blows my mind. I never thought someone could look at me like that. It's amazing.
When you kiss me you take my breath away. Every time. It's incredible. And the first time you kissed me, I was just like wow. I was so shy and so amazed you actually kissed me then.

I'm so excited to be here, and I promise to try my best to be a good girlfriend for you. Everyday is a step I have to take and a challenge to overcome, and I can't wait.
<3
Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment