Never in my life would I imagine being with someone and feeling so horribly lonely. It's not that we are having issues this is far from it. And I've never felt so dependent on someone either...
Our schedule consists of this basically.
Monday: Chris works 8am-8pm
Tuesday: I work 7/8am-12/1pm Chris works 5pm-8pm then 11pm-7am
Wednesday: repeat
Thursday: I'm off. Chris works the Same.
Friday: I work 7/8am-12/1pm Chris is off.
Saturday and Sunday: We are both off. Catching up with sleep. Hanging with Jason. Table top RPG
So essentially. I get a few hours a day with him. Other wise he is sleeping or I am sleeping. *sighs*
I hate feeling so needy/clingy. I feel horribly about it like I might annoy him. But sometimes I feel like I'm suffocating. Like I can't breath when he's not around. Then when he's sleeping I feel awful cause he works two jobs and I can't take that from him. He's a good man. I just wish there were more hours in the day or something to keep me preoccupied. *sighs*
Other then that, everything is amazing. Work is good. Chris is amazing. I loves him. More then I thought possible. I'm happy. :D Rawrs
Now just to have more time....
I really wish my emotions would get under control. Gah!
No comments:
Post a Comment