In life, the small things are forgotten.. We forget how easy and fulfilling a smile is.... we forget how free we feel when laughter escapes the lips and caresses the ears of those around us...
the purity of reality.. the warmth that flows from ourselves as we come into perspective of what it really means to feel alive. To open eyes and view around you the beauty of every detail... so take a deep breath and smile to yourself your mind twirling on a high....
To take for granted the small things.... is to never know how to appreciate the big things...
Being away from there has been thrilling, for the first time in a long while I can honestly say I am Happy... completely utterly.. happy...Not saying there couldn't be more things to fill my life cause there could.. A job! But everything's so amazing right now.. I can laugh and smile... I have two people I love to death I get to spend time with and get to be around.. I get to talk to my friends again!
I get to talk to my friends!!! It's amazing.. :D
The small things never seemed to matter... and when you finally sit back you realize a lot...
For starters.. almost three years of my life was a complete lie.. and the fact that it hardly bothers me is weird.. in fact it's a relief to know that everything was just some story made up in someone head.. makes me know.. I wasn't this horrible person ever... Now reality is it does bother me.. My life was lies... for three years! But it's over and now is what matters! Also... I didn't laugh the way I used to for almost that length of time. I didn't enjoy life.... my life was controlled and I will NEVER give up that freedom ever again!
My next post I'm going to actually open up and write what's happened.. I think I need to do that.....
No comments:
Post a Comment