I never thought I'd have to feel this way. I never thought these emotions would dance in my brain or the reality would be. Why is history repeating itself. Why Does this have to happen... Why can't I trust anyone...
My heart sunk so far in my chest it ached and the memories of what once was happiness now erased. Giving a second chance was a mistake. Maybe it's Jealously.
You did it to me before.. sang your sirens song.. lured them into your trap. Cared not for how anyone else thought, knew no limits. Maybe it shouldn't hurt, but it does. I know the game you play. I know how this works. And I know they'll think you're better, cause that's the game you play.
You spin your web. Once they are there you feast, its just the way you are. I wish I would have known better, wish you apology meant something. Wish I could believe you now.
So what's the game this time? I don't know.. you've already started and I can't think. I just want to cry make it go away. I trusted you and you lied to my face.
So what do I do.. what do I say... I just want the pain to go away
No comments:
Post a Comment