Innocence....
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
New day.
Today was a simple day.
Went to my Dr. and finally got the referral to see a specialist and I go to him on Friday. Had a nice healthy Lunch with Chris and his sister, returned all the things, filled prescriptions, and finally got to Exchange my so so happy plush doll... That's about it. We got the house mostly Cleaned and I just need to finish the rest soon. My roommate is supposed to be coming home tomorrow.
Also Tomorrow is my 25th Birthday. I got a check from my grandmother. I don't think anything will happen cause I'm incredibly broke. David and his family did make me a cake for my Birthday though. It would be nice to be able to do something nice, but I'm not going to hold my breath. My birthday has never been fantastic.
Other than that, that's about all there is going on for today. Just got to get through my Birthday..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment