A lot has been going on, I often don't find time to write or try and even sort my thoughts... I know I haven't written since my b-day which is almost two months ago...
I got a new job, and for once I'm truly happy with almost everything. I love my job and it might not seem like much to some people. I know this. I do enjoy it, and I enjoy waking up to go to work now.I like the people I work with and for once I feel like I'm important and valuable to someone.
Valentines has come and gone. It was amazing. And I can't even being to Thank Chris enough for everything he does for me, he is the most amazing guy I have ever met, and I love how perfect we are together. I wouldn't trade him for anything. I can't believe how happy I am....
I feel brighter, like I'm this brilliant light. I smile more, I'm just completely happy for the first time in my life, and I only hope he feels the same.
Don't get me wrong, I'm very frustrated with some of the things going on but all in all nothing really brings me down to far....
I've been thinking about my family a lot... I don't know why. More or less I guess I just wonder what they think. Like I've come so far and no one can say a word to me or anything. I don't know. I shouldn't dwell on it so much. *sighs* All in all everything is well... Life is good. I live in today. It's a good process..:D
No comments:
Post a Comment